This product is 100% sodium bentonite clay in a fine granular form that is easy to blend into a powder, if desired. Our bentonite clay is approved food grade and quality guaranteed. This product is commonly used for making facial masks, detoxification, toothpaste, wine clarification and pond sealing.
- Approved for internal and external use
This product may be blended into a powder, if desired.
For External Use:
Blend granules to desired consistency and mix clay to water at a ratio of 1:10. This product absorbs a much higher ratio of water than you may be accustomed to. Continue adding water and blending until the desired consistency is reached.
For Internal Use:
- Blend granules to desired consistency, or mix as-is, at a ratio fo 1 Tsp. to 8 oz. of water. Continue mixing as water is added. Blending into a smoothie or flavored drink is recommended.
- Thoroughly mix into:
- Clay soil at 2lbs./sqft.
- Sandy soil at 4lbs./sqft.
- Loose gravel at >5lbs./sqft.
- Compact the mixture and apply water to activate the bentonite seal.