Stain and Scale Control for Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs 32 Fl Oz
This polymer was designed to inhibit common scales such as carbonates and sulfates, and exotic scales such as sulfides and silicas. This product is an acrylic sulfonated nonionic terpolymer dispersant designed to prevent fouling of surfaces by organic and inorganic particles by inhibiting crystal growth and aggregation.
For Initial Pool Use:
1. Test and balance pH, free chlorine and alkalinity.
2. Add one bottle per 10,000 gallons of water.
3. Brush areas where scale is present.
For Pool Maintenance:
1. Add one bottle per 20,000 gallons of water monthly.
2. If source water is hard, increase application amount.
For Salt Water Pools:
Add one bottle per 10,000 gallons of water monthly.
To prevent scale buildup, add one to two ounces (2-4 tbsp) monthly or when adding water.
For Hardened or Difficult Scale:
User our 75% Vinegar product to quickly remove hardened and aged scales.